Ready to Join Our Team?
We are currently looking for high-spirited individuals to join our growing team. Here at Hance Law we listen,
appreciate and value not just our clients but most importantly our employees.
As part of our expansion, Hance Law Avocats, a niche boutique business and fund law firm are looking for:
Integrated in a small team, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself in a growing and challenging structure.
- Draft and review prospectus, funds applications, contracts;
- Conduct legal research in the fields of funds, finance and payment law
- Take part in meetings and/or conference calls with clients with a view to discussing their projects;
- Follow up on client requests, draft opinions and documents under the supervision of the partner in charge;
- Be rapidly involved in the knowledge sharing;
- Participate as collaborator or co-author in drafting books, papers and articles in the field of funds and finance law;
Our client base being international and multicultural, you will have the opportunity to progress in a will allow you to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
- Hold a university degree in law (Master 2);
- Have a perfect command of French and English both written and spoken. Knowledge of German or Spanish is considered as an asset;
- Have developed strong analytical skills and rigor in legal drafting;
- Be flexible, and capable of working in a team in an organised and independent manner.
- Have an interest in the new technologies, the fintech, the block chain disruption and its applications such as Cryptocurrencies and ICOs shall be an asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your full application file (CV and cover letter) to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Hance Law, a niche boutique business and finance law firm based in Luxembourg is recruiting a Receptionist/Typist.
The successful candidate will be working in a supportive environment, brilliantly located in Luxembourg with fantastic communal areas and beautiful open plan office.
He or she shall have a perfect command of English (80% of the work) and French (20% of the work).
Receptionist duties include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the switchboard and answering all calls promptly and courteously
- Delivering a high standard of customer service
- Meeting and greeting clients upon arrival
- Ensuring that the reception area and meeting rooms are consistently maintained to a high standard
Typist duties include (but are not limited to):
- Copy typing, audio typing and shorthand typing
- Maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- Photocopying, faxing and franking
- Managing the post
- Maintain filing
If you have previous experience of working as a Receptionist and Typist in a corporate and professional environment, and are confident, enthusiastic and well-presented, this could be the role for you!
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org