Ange Eric Nitedem has about five years of working experience in international taxation in the field of individual expatriation taxation, working in the meantime for two international audit and tax advisory companies (“big Four”) in Germany.
He has furthermore gained professional experience in sport law, assisting football players and football agents in litigation and diverse business law cases.
Key areas of experience
- Banking and Financial Law
- Private Equity, Alternative Investment Funds, securitization, regulated activities, Islamic Finance
- European Law
- Sport Law (working, sponsorship and advertising contract drafting)
- International Individual Income Tax
- Luxembourg Holding Taxation (International Structuring)
- Business and Company Law
- Insolvency Law
Education and Training
- Master in international Banking and finance Law
- Magister legum (LL.M.) in international Tax Law
French, English, German