Guillaume Tefengang is an international attorney registered with the bar of Brussels since 2005.
He has built a significant experience in working with African countries where he advises clients in a wide range of economic sectors (e.g. banking, insurance, telecom, mining, industry, real estate…).
He is engaged in finance and projects matters and assists his clients in penetrating African markets.
He his also the Director of the Sub-Saharan Branch of the NGO AFD International (Alliance For Freedom and Dignity).
He joined Hance-Law in May 2016 as Partner.
Guillaume has started his studies in Cameroun at the University of Yaoundé II, where he has gained a Bachelor Diploma in law, with a specialisation in private law. He then studied courses of Master’s Degree in private law from the same university. Later, Guillaume studied executive courses in project management. He then obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in law at ULB (Université Libre de Bruxelles), with a specialisation in private law, and a Master’s degree in International Business Law.
- Master’s Degree in International Law (University of Brussels)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, specialisation in Private Law (University of Brussels)
- Specialised studies in project management (University of Gembloux)
- Master’s Degree courses in private law (University of Yaoundé)
- Bachelor’s Degree, specialisation in Private Law (University of Yaoundé)
French, English, Flemish