Ange Eric Nitedem has about five years of working experience in international taxation in the field of individual expatriation taxation, working in the meantime for two international audit and tax advisory companies (“big Four”) in Germany.
He has furthermore gained professional experience in sport law, assisting football players and football agents in litigation and diverse business law cases.
Focus of Current Working Area
- Banking and Finance Law
- Prospectus preparation regarding setting of:
- UCI (Undertaking for Collective Investments)
- UCITS (Undertaking for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities), Assets structuration
- AIF (Alternative Investment Funds)
- International Expatriate Tax Law
Education and Training
- Master in international Banking and finance Law
- Magister legum (LL.M.) in international Tax Law
English, German and French